After booking your appointment with the archivist, we recommend you prepare for your visit by reviewing this checklist:
- Familiarize yourself with the Law Center's location and LSU's parking rules.
- Know the rules for using Archival Collections.
- Plan your research time efficiently to get the most out of your visit with the archivist.
- Pack a USB flash drive in case you need to scan certain materials.
- Remember that only LSU students and staff have wireless internet access. Public Patrons do have internet access through the computers in the reading room.
- Schedule some additional time for the unexpected. Discoveries and new questions unearthed during research may lead you down different avenues than you had originally anticipated.