This tutorial will explain how to make links to web sites and post them to your course in Moodle.
Step 1: Click Edit
1. In your Moodle course, click the Edit button on the upper right.
Step 2: Click Add an Activity or Resource
1. Click Add an activity or resource in the section you want the link posted.
Step 3: Select URL Button
Step 4: Creating Your Link
1. Type the name of your link in the Name box.
2. Type the hyperlink in the External URL box.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save and return to course.
Step 5: Viewing Your Link
1. The link is now posted in your Moodle course.