This tutorial will explain how to add files and post them to your course in Moodle.
Step 1: Click Edit
1. In your Moodle course, click the Edit button.
Step 2: Add a New Activity or Resource
1. Click on the Add an activity or resource option in the section you want the file posted.
Step 3: Select File
1. Scroll down the left side and select File.
2. Click Add.
Step 4: Name and Add Your File
1. Type the name of your file in the Name box.
2. Scroll down to the Content box and click Add.
Step 5: Click Upload File, then Choose File
1. In the File Picker, the Upload a file button will be opened by default. If it is not, select it.
2. Click the Choose File button and navigate to the file you want to upload to Moodle.
Step 6: Locate and Open Your Desired File
1. Highlight the file you want to upload.
2. Click the Open button after choosing your file.
Step 7: Upload Your File
1. Click the Upload this file button.
Step 8: Post Your File
1. When you are finished adding files, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the Adding a New File page and click Save and return to course.
Step 9: Review Your File
1. The file is now posted in your Moodle course.