This tutorial will explain how to add a guest instructor to a Moodle course.
Step 1: Select Moodle Course
1. Select the Moodle course you would like to add a guest instructor to by clicking the course number.
Step 2: Select Enrolled Users
1. Go to Administration block on the left side of your screen
2. Click Users and Enrolled Users.
Step 3: Select Enroll Users
1. Select Enroll Users
Step 4: Search & Enroll Guest Instructor
Step 5: Confirm Enrolled User
1. Confirm that the person added was added as a "Guest Instructor"
Step 6: Return to Moodle Course Page
1. Click Course Name to return to the Moodle course page. You are done!