This tutorial will explain how to use the Moodle Mail feature to send emails in Moodle.
Step 1: Entering Moodle Mail
1. In your Moodle course, locate the block on the right side of the screen.
2. Click on the link.
Step 2: Adding Recipients
1. Use the Potential Recipient(s) box to select the people who will receive the email.
2. Select specific recipients by highlighting them and clicking the Add button.
3. Select all recipients by clicking the Add All button.
Step 3: Adding Attachments
1. Add attachments to the email by going to the Attachments box and clicking the Add button.
1. Click Upload a File
2. Click Choose File
Step 5: Browse to the File Location on Your Computer
1. Navigate to your file and highlight it.
2. Click the Open button.
Step 6: Click Upload this File
1. Click Upload this file.
Step 7: Confirm Attachment Upload
1. Confirm that your file uploaded successfully.
Step 8: Typing and Sending Your Email
1. Type a subject heading in the Subject line.
2. Type the email in the Message box.
3. Click the Send Email button when you are ready to send your email.