Step 1: Click Course Number
1. On the Moodle course page, go to the Post Grades box and click the course number (e.g., LAW 5001 001). Both links (e.g., LAW 5001 002) will provide an anonymous and complete list of all students.
If you see a prompt to Post Grades or Return to Gradebook, please click Return to Gradebook.
Step 2: Click Continue
1. Click Continue.
Step 3: Possible Grade Range and Values
Step 4: Grading Curve Adjustments for Anonymous Students
Step 5: Grade Adjustments for Identified Students
Step 6: Grade Adjustments for Identified Students
1. Make adjustments to identified student grades. Adjustment values that are greater or less than +0.3 or -0.3 are not permitted for identified students.
2. When you have made the final grade adjustment click Update.
Step 7: Return to Course Page
1. Click the course number to return to the course page.
Step 8: Click Post Grades
1. To submit final grade report click the Post Grades link (e.g., LAW 5001 001)
Step 9: Submit Grades
YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS ONCE
1. To submit final grades click Post Grades button (text may differ). Once grades are submitted no further adjustments can be made.