This tutorial will explain how to add files and post them to your course in Moodle.
Step 1: Click the Edit Button
1. In your Moodle course, click the Edit tab.
Step 2: Add an Activity or Resource
1. Click on the Add an activity or resource option in the section you want the file posted.
Step 3: Add a File
1. Scroll down the left side and select File.
2. Click Add.
Step 4: Name Your File
Step 5: Drag and Drop Your File
1. Locate the file you wish to upload. Click the file, but do not release the left mouse button.
2. Move the file into the drag and drop box and release the left mouse button.
The file should appear in the drag and drop box.
Step 7: Post Your File
1. When you are finished adding files, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and click Save and return to course.
Step 8: Review Your File
1. The file is now posted in your Moodle course.