Step 1: Target Video
1. First make sure that the video you want to connect your second feed to is currently running. You can do that in any number of ways although the easiest would be to just make sure that the Panopto Web Interface shows the target video as currently recording.
Step2: Locate the Application
1. Locate the Panopto icon and double click it.
Step 3: Log in to LSU Panopto
1. Click Sign in with LSU Panopto.
2. Enter your myLSU username and password.
Step 4: Capture PowerPoint
1. Confirm that PowerPoint and/or main (PC) screen are visible.
2. If not, go to the "Secondary Sources" box and select desired sources.
Step 5: Click Folder
Step 6: Record to this session
1. Click Record to this Session once you have found the active video.
Step 7: Confirm Session Folder and Name
Step 8: Remove primary sources
Step 9: Record
1. Click Record
Step 10: Click OK
Step 11: Confirm recording
Step 12: Recording Complete
When the secondary feed is ended you will get a confirmation message and then press done to go to the "Recording Status" tab.
Step 13: View Video
Step 14: Watching the Video