This tutorial will explain how to create and locate the Panopto block in Moodle to view classroom recordings.
Step 1: Add the Panopto Block
1. In your Moodle course, click the Edit button on the upper right.
1. This will cause the Add A Block option to appear on the lower right of your Moodle course.
1. Open the dropdown menu and select Panopto.
1. This will cause the Panopto Block to appear on the lower right of the course.
Step 2: Provisioning the Moodle Course
1. Click the Provision Course button.
1. This will automatically "provision" the course which adds all students, faculty and staff enrolled in the course to the Panopto folder so they can view any videos for the course. When complete click the Back to course link.
1. The Panopto Block is now completed and available on the bottom right of the Moodle course.
Step 3: Using the Panopto Block
1. All videos for the course will appear in the Completed Recordings section of the Panopto Block. Click on any link of a completed recording to view the video.